NEW VSONIC VSD3S
- Calculated at Checkout
Building on the tremendous success of the VSD3S, Vsonic had updated the build quality of the original VSD3S as well as the sound quality to come up with the new VSD3S. The new VSD3S uses non-detachable cables.
Changes between old and new VSD3S version:
1. The new VSD3S uses a 90 degree right angled jack while the older VSD3S uses a straight plug
2. The new VSD3S is more forward sounding and has a better soundstage then the older VSD3S.
- Excellent design
- Westone 4R like sound quality
- 3 pairs of silicon tips
- 1 pair of foam tips
- 1 pair of ear guides
- Driver unit: CCAW efficient moving coil drive unit
- Rated Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Sensitivity: >108 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 5Hz- 31.5KHz
- Rated power: 10mW
- Maxium input power: 30mW
- Plug: 3.5mm dual-channel plug
- Cable: 1.30 mm TPU cable
My previous pair of VSD3S with detachable cable died on me after 2 yeas of heavy use, and this new revision seems to be addressing the cable issues reported in the original batch. I'm crap at describing sound signatures, I'll just say that bass isn't overwhelming, mids are clear and highs sometimes can be on the sibilant side but it's rare and not ear-piercing.
This IEM is as expected in sound quality as per reviews floating around the net. However the earbuds are loose. The largest of the buds is still loose in my ear. As a result, the IEMs keep dropping off my ear. Need to buy another set of earbuds to fit my ear.