VSD1SI with MIC (2017 edition)
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing the VSD1SI, the mic version of the wildly received VSD1S. It it is designed to be the baby brother of the famed GR07 series. While it is priced at almost 1/3 of the price, Vsonic claims that it retains almost 80% of the sound making it one of the bang for the buck earphone in the series.
The new version of VSD1S comes with an upgraded cable similiar to the IE8 which improves on the build quality.
- 3 pair of silicon tips (S,M,L)
- 1 felt pouch
- Driver: 11mm Driver units
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 10-22000 Hz
- Distortion: <2%
- Channel Balance: < 3 dB
- Rated Power: 10 mW
- Maxium Input power: 50 mW
- Plug: 3.5mm dual channel plug
- Cable: 1.30 TPU Cable, 4 X 20 core high purity silver plated wires +/- 3%