Vsonic VS7 Transparent White (Light Mirror) Resin Housing
- Calculated at Checkout
Visit the Vsonic webstore for USD pricing
International Webstore: Vsonic International
Vsonic VS7 is the successor to the wildly successful Vsonic GR07. In terms of sound signature, it is similar to the GR07 classic with better controlled highs. The sibilance which plague the previous models has been reduced.
Housing: Transparent White Resin Housing
- Drivers: 11mm CCAW drivers
- Impedance: 24? +/- 10%
- Sensitivity: 108+/- 3dB (@ 500 Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz- 28kHz
- Channel Balance: <2dB (at 500Hz~10KHz)
- Distortion: <1% (at 500Hz-1000Hz)
- Rated Power: 10mW
- Maximum Input Power: 30mW
- Plug: 3.5mm 24K gold plated stereo plug
- Cable: 1.30m
- 3 pairs of silicon eartips
- 1 pouch
The sound of these IMs are more on the warmer side. Very neutral sound, good bass, very good mids and no sibilance within the treblke section. The sound stage and seperation is for this price range absolut outstanding. Highly recommend this amazing IMs, by considering the price.
One of the best earphones that I have ever listened to. Bass is very much the same as GR07 BassEdition, but more controllable and with great sub and mid bass separation. Meds and highs are the real show stealears, they sound perfect, almost no sibilance like in GR07.