- Calculated at Checkout
Due to Vsonic's new retailer regulation, we will be selling all future Vsonic products on a dedicated Vsonic flagship store website. The website is run and managed by us. Thus, we will still be responsible for all warranty servicing.
International Webstore: Vsonic International
- Brand New Vsonic composite driver powering its latest flagship
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy face plate build by pure CNC technology.
- Comes paired with 99.99% sterling silver cable
- with 2 Pin 0.78mm Connector Detachable Cable
- Humanized Auricle Structure Design
- Earphones conforms to the ergonomics of the human ear for better comfort.
- Driver: 11mm (CCAW High dynamic Drive units)
- Rated impedance: 24Ω ± 10% ( at 1000Hz )
- Diaphragm:Internal number "DBL "
- Sensitivity: 109 ±3 dB /mW (at 500 Hz, 1mW 20μpa )
- Frequency range: 10Hz-28,000Hz
- Distortion: ≤ 2% ( at500Hz 1/3oct 94dB 20μpa )
- Rated input Power: 10mW
- Maximum input power:30mW
- Plug size: 3.5mm Gold plating dual-track plug
- Cable :1.3m
First of all I'm not an audiophile or whatever. I had westone w4r and gr07 be. Imho compare to them, it's a very nice upgrade. its well detailed and sounds spacious, bass is adequate. A well balanced iem. I just don't know if I'm resistant to sibilance, because I don't hear any sibilance in my gr07 b.e. as what others are hearing. Anyway what I don't like is the cable included, no cinch and quite a tangle prone cable, T junction is making it more tangly., the right angle jack is not designed well. Build quality of the iem is ok, comfort is better than expected. Otherwise, the sound is what is more important. A must buy, just make it a little cheaper.